UVEX I-VO CLEAR SAFETY GLASSES 9160-265
While protection is vital when it comes to safety glasses, comfort is also key – after all, glasses can only provide protection if they are actually worn. The Uvex i-vo Clear Safety Glasses 9160-265 are intelligently crafted using a combination of hard and soft materials, ensuring that they are strong and hardwearing where they need to be, yet soft and flexible in sensitive areas for improved user compliance.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN CE
- Frame Strength: FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: F, T, K, N
EN COMPLIANCE OF THE UVEX I-VO SAFETY GLASSES
The Uvex i-vo Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection with Ultraviolet Filters
KEY FEATURES OF THE UVEX I-VO SAFETY SPECTACLES
- Fashionable safety spectacles with adjustable side arms
- Intelligent blend of hard and soft materials to optimise comfort and protection
- Soft components at the nose and forehead for a pressure-free fit
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Shape of lenses guarantees unrestricted peripheral vision
- Anti fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside; extremely scratch and chemical resistant on the outside
The Uvex i-vo are produced via injection moulding of two different materials, so that they are hard and sturdy where they need to be, yet soft in the sensitive areas of the nose, forehead and ears. This results in a comfortable, pressure-free fit without loss of protection.
With multi-level side arm inclination, and variable side arm lengths, the Uvex i-vo Glasses can be modified to suit the contours of the user’s particular physiognomy. Again, this helps to ensure optimal wearer comfort over extended periods of use.